Beyond us – Our Wider Responsibilities
There are lots of reasons why the Vantage Power team is motivated, but a common thread is our desire to reduce harmful emissions and make a positive global impact. This desire to make a positive difference extends beyond developing technology, and to activities in the wider community.
Starting at home
They say that charity starts at home, and we believe the same is true for our wider responsibilities. Vantage Power is passionate about developing well rounded, balanced and happy employees.
- Cultural Awareness days: sharing food and celebrating the diverse cultural backgrounds of our team.
- V-Works: Giving every employee the opportunity to share the ideas and topics they are passionate about with the team.
- Lunchtime language courses: part of utilising our team’s unique skills to develop each other.
- Health and well-being: team sports, weekend excursions, and lunchtime walks.
Women in Engineering
We are passionate about encouraging women in engineering – within our team, in the wider business community and in the next generation.
- Vantage Power works to support women within our organisation.
- We support Women in Engineering events to inspire and support others.
- We work to inspire and encourage girls and young women to see the exciting possibilities for them in technology and engineering through schools and other events.
STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)
Vantage Power wants to have an impact beyond the here and now and to do that we need the next generation to step up and take their place. We are passionate about inspiring young people to get excited about STEM subjects.
- School age work experience
- Work placements
- Supporting STEMnet events and encouraging our team to be STEM ambassadors.
Our team recognise that emissions are not the only problem facing the wider community today. We take part in a variety of charity fundraising and volunteering events to support causes that Vantage Power employees feel would benefit. Past events have included:
- The 3 peaks challenge
- Brave the shave
- Charity lunches
Get in Touch
Unit 7 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford London UB6 0FD
+44 (0)208 8130 850