You will work within the Supply Chain team and will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager. You will be responsible for the planning of production orders & materials to enable the effective delivery of finished goods, assemblies and development projects. Achieving your goals will be challenging but immensely rewarding, and you will be expected to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, autonomy, perseverance and dedication.Responsibilities and Activities:
- Close liaison with sales, production and supply chain teams to plan production and material requirements through the factory;
- Set up and management of Production Bills of Material & BOM change management processes;
- Implementing stock issuing processes through the ERP system (i.e. lineside, kitting, kanban);
- Responsibility for stock handling, issuing and inventory management, including the following:Receiving inventory into stock Stock replenishment of point of use & consumable stock Establishing re-order points Preparation of production kits;
- Prepare and administer factory Job Orders and non-standard Job Orders;
- Prepare and administer job orders for repair and refurbishment tasks;
- Contributing to the development of the supply chain and production functions, its processes and best practices;
- Work with the engineering team to plan R&D shop floor requirements;
- Monitor relevant labour, product/materials and machine capacity data with a goal of preventing shortages and bottlenecks. Measured through establishing and monitoring KPI’s;
- Support and champion the development of the use of the ERP system (Infor Cloudsuite Industrial);
- Promote, champion & facilitate the correct usage of the ERP system by different teams and individuals.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in the use of MRP/ERP systems (operation, data-loading & reporting);
- A solid command of Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- An engineering/manufacturing background;
- Experience of working in a production planning/materials management environment;
- Experience in inventory management;
- Eye for detail, systems orientated and passionate about data integrity;
- Experience working in an automotive/high technology environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Enthusiasm to work in a growing dynamic organisation with a flexible approach to be deployed in supporting the development of the products and processes;
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings.
- Experience of Infor Cloudsuite (Syteline) ERP;
- Degree/HND/HNC in an engineering related discipline (dependent upon experience).
Vantage Power explicitly rejects any obligations, conditions or terms and conditions attached to any CV, profile or email. All agreements are subject to contract.