Legal and Privacy Information
Vantage Power Limited. Registered No. 07506426. Registered in England & Wales.
Unit 7 Ockham Drive, Greenford, London, England, UB6 0FD
VAT number: 134 929 202
Who We Are
We are Vantage Power Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales under registration number 07506426 and Our registered address is Unit 7 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford, UB6 0FD United Kingdom. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about data protection relating to the Website.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal data that you may submit to the Website. Generally, you can visit the Website without revealing who you are, or disclosing any personal data about you. However, there may be times when we require personal data about you or when you wish to disclose such personal data to us. Such personal data is obtained only when voluntarily submitted by you and is subject to the provisions set out on this page.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Data that you voluntarily provide. For example, by filling in forms on the Website. This includes data provided by using the online contact form.
- If you contact us, in writing, by email or other electronic means, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you are or you choose to provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have stringent security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your personal data in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. If, despite our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, We shall use all reasonable endeavours to limit and remedy the disclosure but, to the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for unintentional disclosure of personal data.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- We come under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Vantage Power Ltd or any member of the company, our customers, or others.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
What to do if you have a query or complaint
- You have the right to request a copy of all personal data held by us at any time in connection with the personal data submitted by you to this Website. This request should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or to Data Access Request, Unit 7 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford, UB6 0FD.
- We want to make sure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal data you think is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We may amend these terms at any time and all such changes will take effect once they have been posted on the Website. Therefore, you should review these terms on a regular basis. Any substantial change in how we process personal data will be notified via an announcement on the Website.
- Should you have any other queries or complaints about how your personal data is processed by us and/or any third parties then please write to the address below.
If you want to contact us with any questions, comments or complaints about how we collect, use or retain your personal data sent to this Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Data Access Request, Unit 7 Greenford Park, Ockham Drive, Greenford, UB6 0FD.